Now Hiring - Administrative Assistant (PT)
- Published: 26 February 2018
College Housing Olds Corp. is the exclusive provider of campus housing for Olds College. Our team is seeking a customer service focused employee for this part-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with the various administrative functions of the Residence operation.
• Provide exceptional customer service to students and guests in person, over the phone, and via email
• Initiate data entry and maintain accurate records in software specific to post-secondary housing
• Regular and effective communication with current and future students and conference guests
• Complete a variety of administrative duties as required
• High School diploma supplemented with post-secondary education and/or relevant administrative or customer service experience in a fast paced office environment
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Previous experience working with students or in a property management environment would be considered an asset
• Computer proficiency using Microsoft Office applications
Date posted: February 26, 2018
Closing Date: March 6, 2018
Interviews: March 9, 2018
Start Date: Earliest availability of selected candidate.
Salary: $18.00 per hour
The hours for this position are 9:00am - 1:00pm, Monday through Friday. Additional hours may be required at specific times of the year or for occasional, supplementary operations support.
Thank you to all applicants for your interest; we request no phone calls please.