Don't spend the year wishing you lived in residence
Students who live in residence get the opportunity to live and grow alongside a family of friends. They become part of a diverse community and achieve academic success.
The easiest way to set yourself up for success
Living on campus gives you better access to university activities, facilities, and on-campus support systems. Students who live on campus create stronger friendships, have better college attendance, and have higher grade point averages.
Live in fully furnished rooms
We want to make coming away to college easy for you, which is why all our rooms come fully furnished.
- Rooms come with double bed, desk, and closet
- Enjoy the first step towards independence
- Bring your personal items to make the space your own
Fast, high-speed internet access
We provide all students with internet that is run on O-Net Fiber wireless network.
- Stay connected to friends and family
- Don’t have to pay extreme internet bills, know that your internet is covered in your residents fees
- Have access to high speed internet that is capable of ensuring you can keep up with all of your favourite movies and shows
Living in residence is the easiest, most convenient way for you to enjoy everything that Olds College has to offer.
- Never be late again because classrooms, labs and learning facilities are so close.
- Live a short walk from the liberary, the gym, and numerous food places
- Hit the snooze button and sleep in a little longer
Always feel safe on campus
Olds College and Campus Housing are committed to your safety and the safety of other students, staff, and visitors.
- Download the Olds College safety app, called OC Emergency, to access information in the event of an emergency.
- Use the campus Safewalk initiative
Become part of the CHOC family
Moving away from home doesn’t need to be daunting. Joining a residence means becoming part of a big family, one that will celebrate your successes and provide support when you need it.
Book a Boardroom
The Fitness Facility
The Laundry Room
Our Sustainable Future
Living on campus is an experience that lasts a lifetime.
It’s important that you live in a space that is tidy, clean, and functional, so we do our very best to keep our facilities looking and feeling great. But we know that what you’ll remember most about your time at CHOC won’t be the facilities, it’ll be the social culture that comes with living in residence.Life in residence