Room Transfer Request

We understand that there are times that students may be unhappy with their current room assignment, and we always do our best to ensure that Residents are happy with their living arrangements. With this said, we do our very best to accommodate room transfer requests when there are valid reasons and other means of remediation have been exhausted. When considering a room transfer because of conflict with another Resident, Residents should try to resolve those differences with or without the assistance of your RLC, Student Support.

Students who transfer from Centennial Village to the Town Houses will have the option of cancelling their meal plan without penalty.

To request a room transfer, Residents must submit a room transfer request form.